Internship and Cooperative Education Experience
Web Development Internship: January 2014 - Present
Computer Know How
- Developed websites from start to finish
- Worked on back end design for web applications.
- Worked on front end design and web testing from beginning to end of projects.
Mechanical Engineering Co-op: January 2013 - September 2013
Seagrave Fire Apparatus
- Worked in a structured co-op program as an assistant to the Facilities Engineering Manager.
- Managed facilities personnel, researched and managed projects, trained new personnel, and maintained facilities operations.
Resident Assistant: January 2012 – December 2012
University of Wisconsin Platteville
- Provided advising to undergraduate students in the residential environment.
- Developed and conducted programs on diversity, substance abuse, personal development, relationships, security, and academic performance.
- Managed administrative tasks including room condition reports, maintenance requests, incident reports, and the room change process.
- Enforced college policy. Also, worked with a staff of nine other RA’s.
Seasonal Associate: June 2011 – July 2015
Grande Cheese Company
- Made cheese during production session.
- Tore apart all equipment, cleaned equipment, and re-assembled for sanitizing session.
- Trained new personnel for job stations.
Sales Associate: January 2008 – July 2010
Brodhead Farm and Home
- Provided assistance with finding items and answers to questions in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Loaded and unloaded semi’s and trucks for customers.
- Cleaned store and up kept warehouse along with stocking shelves and performing other miscellaneous jobs.
Sound Board/Multimedia Operator: January 2006 - August 2010
Living Word Church
- Programmed sound board for church services, weddings, and other special events.
- Team leader of multi-media presentations after two years of training.
Organizer of Charity Bike Ride: Summer of 2009
- Organized a charity bike ride called “Ride for Lucas” that rose over $3,750 for the family of a child with Leukemia.